We accomplished a lot in this short week. Here are 5 highlights:
- Starting Learning Sheets, a paper given out each week that outlines the assignments/tasks for Math and Science.
- Handed out our syllabus and students did a scavenger hunt to discover policies about our class.
- Set up our Math and Science notebooks and students did their first investigation about "What is a Scientist?"
- Students learned about factorials, a math operation. Example 4! = 4*3*2*1
- We said goodbye to one of our students who is moving schools. :( We'll miss you Adrian.
Our whole #calliekoteam at the end of the week saying goodbye to Adrian.