There were three aspects to the Qualifying Tournament:
- Core Values: Students expressed how they embodied and practiced some of the Core Values of the FIRST organization. Some of the values are listed below...
- We are a team
- What we discover is more important that what we win
- We display Gracious Professionalism and Cooperation
- Human Water Cycle: As a class we learned about the Human Water Cycle, which is how humans use water for their homes, sustains our bodies and helps grow food. Our students presented some problems with the Human Water Cycle and some solutions.
- Robotics: Our students built and programmed a robot to complete challenges on the Hydrodynamics game board pictured below.